5.2.07

A Message from Flat 3

It appears I've missed out on the Hothe Court "team-bonding" exercise since October when this blog was set up. But for Sarah I wouldn't have known of the existence of this blog. For once, I will blame Sergio because he sent the invitation to my Kent email although I have been absent from Canterbury since September 2006; but I am also grateful for the Christmas message from him which I received through my yahoo account. So how are you finding your return to Canterbury, this time in your capacity as a lecturer? I've read a few of your postings and I guess you're enjoying the ride. Mother Sarah also finds herself in a similar situation and I bet she is enjoying the ride as well. Great pal Steve, what's going on in Boston at the moment? Still walking through the snow to work, I bet, and enjoying it. To the Speaker of the House, Mr Rosario you've gone AWOL since I last saw you in July. Where have you been hiding? One post from the speaker is not enough, lets have more. And to President Ross, although I heard from you in April last year, it was nothing like the State of the Union Address which the Hothers haven't had since August 2005. Do something about it, Mr President or are you still angry? We want to hear the popular phrase, "Mr.Speaker, the President of Hothe Court !" as soon as possible. Let's keep the "team-bonding" exercise going!!

No comments: